Followers

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Windows Vista Guide in Two Cents Common




Bloggers and journalists are to be critical about Windows Vista. I will try my best to look at all points of view of Vista.
The good:
*Security- over 12 features (only in Ultimate sorry folks)
Bit Locker
User Account Control
Windows Firewall
Anti-phishing
Encrypting File System
networking
business network features
IT infrastructure
Windows Complete PC Backup and restore
3D features

  • Lots of fun to play around with.
  • Friendly interface. Who wouldn't like an interface that is straightforward and clear.
  • Parental control
  • Price- Hey, lots of pricing are now available if you look hard. Do not say I did not point this out to you.
Why because you can save lots by going to your local library or Internet for your Vista manuals, okay? Just OEM has no manuals and only basic bone instructions.
(For more info: read: OEM Vista:
OEM Vista rules pricing )
The bad:
  • Eats your RAM up, graphics card and sound card are questionable.
  • Some of the software may not be compatible with Vista.
  • Very graphical perhaps too much for some.
Perhaps not too suitable for business use quite yet.

I would recommend you to read this blog, a more true blogger with not an absolute answer, so who does, I don't.
More Vista must read features if u must

*Note- Some features are available in Windows Home Basic, Home Premium, Small Business Vista.

No comments:

ShareThis

Congoo by Indigo

from Congoo by Indigo