Followers

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Woes of Un-osoft

I stumbled across an article about Vista Capable vs. XP Ready blog and I responded with quite a questionable way that Microsoft did for their support for the hardwares and softwares (partners).

Vista Capable vs. XP Ready: Microsoft’s semantic choices make a big difference
More then a few problems arise here. "Designed for Windows XP". "Vista Capable". "Vista Ready". These labels are insane. First I am going to upgrade my laptop with careful consideration due to Vista requirement of memory. There is a site exclusively from Microsoft that certified these notebooks that are with Vista software.
Windows Marketplace- Hardware:
Buyer beware and look very hard before purchase your new Vista systems.
Second- most computer companies with notebooks/laptops are only doing minimal requirements for Windows Vista. Bare bones. Even with XP security updates chokes a lot of memory. Vista will be even worst.

More flaws than fixes for this month's Security Updates:
For XP- Updates twice, crash and burn and you might as well wait til later on the month to install the necessary Windows updates. I had to reset to the last good setting and reboot the computer and again restart the computer again. Beware before download these series of updates due to their
Microsoft fixes 20 flaws with 12 patches. Not really!?! More grief then ever this month due to the release of Windows Vista. Aggrah!

These underlined are links you can click for more information.

No comments:

ShareThis

Congoo by Indigo

from Congoo by Indigo