I have a few things to note for this week. There are a few noteworthy updates here. Some are to inform you that December is one of the busiest month for the families and religious folks or maybe more? Any more takers?
I was surprised when I came across on Yahoo video clip about the following: Justine's iphone bill 2: do I need to describe in detail, let this video tell you the story.
While Spice Girls goes to touring, one of the person who has a soccer husband, David and Victoria Beckham are doing lots of commercials all over the world. How do they manage to have time for fun too? They did a cosmetics commercial in Japan a while ago, before all the touring and now its for all to see online in Japanese. Its a good way to learn another culture in some way.
There are a great deal of cars all over in North America. If you do not know, or know, you can have a personalized licensed plate, but there is a catch lately. It seems the government officials are taking away a fella's license plate in one of the US state and he will be going to the courts to pursue the government on his rights to keep his plate.
A similar story in Whitby, Ontario, Canada, but a bit tamer story of a woman's license plate not getting renewed was reported at CBC Canada.

'GETOSAMA' license plate lawsuit
Finally, to the end of this brief section of your Internet shopping spree or not, you might like to see some of the few good cartoons that I came across during my browsing ventures. Daryl Cagle's page.
No comments:
Post a Comment