

There are a number of changes at the Google sphere that I said to myself, it is time to put them in words. The list of changes includes but not limited to: Google News, Blogger, Google Maps with US elections features, Gmail, Haunted House, and is there anything more I left out, please let me know? There are a few features that I do use in Google that I can tell you quickly. I will put the pictures for Google News new navigation. Its not as eye pleasing to look at and surf around. I might as well get my RSS news reader. Why bother with the Google News. In terms of Blogger, I used it for a few months for the changes, the changes are major and the navigation are everywhere, ie; login, logout, edit, profile and left and right and the layouts are not in one spot or one column. It suffers the Facebook one column-ness. I spoke to users that does not like one column navigation because its a lot harder to find their favorite tools. Unless you know how to cut down the loading times, it does take longer to load the page. It's recommended to use the latest browser to use these new features at Blogger or even any of these new features of any Web2.0 applications. The Gmail features are at best a playground for the developers and I am using my filter tool more often then anything else. I would like to see more improvement on the filter tool. The Haunted House is a great tool and simple to use for your information. For more information about the Google Products, head to Official Blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment