I have some mixed feelings about this profile, but when I can get the mag on my little hands, I will let u know. These people are savvy in their media choices or just? (and yeah, know enough of u are tired of Palins!) But the video did caught my attention enough!
Archives
About Me
Followers
Friday, April 10, 2009
ShareThis
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(79)
-
▼
April
(15)
- Author/physician Shigeaki Hinohara | The Japan Tim...
- Environmental Notes: Earth Day
- Great Wall of China waaay longer!
- Secret to @aplusk Success?
- BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | New rival to world's tal...
- Would u Tweet 2 Convince Hugh Jackman 2 Donate 2 n...
- Harlequin, how romance comes back during bad times
- Consumerist: Beware of your prescription!
- Sarah Bag becomes a hit
- Canadian technology scrapped
- Toss BPA for Canada
- Esquire Profile: Palin's Studbund
- Tofu License plate 'ILVTOFU' (Picture) Curdles in ...
- Discretion advise: Eminem - We Made You
- The Economist Group expands- due 2 recession
-
▼
April
(15)
No comments:
Post a Comment