This page was last modified 17:31, 29 August 2006.
All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License. (See Copyrights for details.) Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
Now various stations from Survivor, show about 911, and plenty more reality shows are right in front of our tv sets. I cannot stop seeing Price Harry even being monitored on every day via on the Internet. Now tabloid sinks into the lowest level ever. Or are we just craving for more news about the most sensational thing that is happening around the world.
Meanwhile, a leak came about bin Laden's death. Now shall we question this as failure of intelligence? Or shall we questioned it as hungry journalists for more glory? Or the news networks and newspapers wants to get more coverage for dollar signs?
Bill Clinton, one of my favorite person to cover in my blogs, was on Fox Sunday was asked about bin Laden's leak. In this instance, the journalist wanted recognizability. He wanted to break down Bill Clinton right in front of the North American TV. Ratings are everything. Journalism becomes very tabloistic instead of good quality.
Finally, Paul Burrell wrote another book about former Princess Diana. We shall see how this book sells.
I read lots of articles, to get good perspective, I checked out into a few sites. I find these ones are good:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/europe/5374160.stm
http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=2482492&page=1Meanwhile, a leak came about bin Laden's death. Now shall we question this as failure of intelligence? Or shall we questioned it as hungry journalists for more glory? Or the news networks and newspapers wants to get more coverage for dollar signs?
Bill Clinton, one of my favorite person to cover in my blogs, was on Fox Sunday was asked about bin Laden's leak. In this instance, the journalist wanted recognizability. He wanted to break down Bill Clinton right in front of the North American TV. Ratings are everything. Journalism becomes very tabloistic instead of good quality.
Finally, Paul Burrell wrote another book about former Princess Diana. We shall see how this book sells.
I read lots of articles, to get good perspective, I checked out into a few sites. I find these ones are good:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/europe/5374160.stm
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/09/15/world/main2012892.shtml?CMP=ILC-SearchStories
No comments:
Post a Comment