I went & downloaded with sticking pain McAfee Site Advisor after I put my Total Protection on the computer. It is a pain of the butt. It is worth a while though to feature a free feature from McAfee: the Site Advisor. For parents it is excellent way to show kids how to use this tool not to go to these bad sites with spammies, misc commercials and junk stuff etc. It is though, better for teenagers and not for the children. Children would not know as much the harm about all these annoying emails at their boxes phising or spamming like teens or adults. Though I do recommended to spend time with your kids using the Internet and the comments together at the site. Caution though, the site is commented by people like you and I, but most of us do want to help to keep the Internet experience present and decent without those annoying viruses and problems. McAfee Site Advisor site is worth a look then.
Part 2 will be about the benefits of having both McAfee and Norton on your computer and it is not that simple.
Part 2 will be about the benefits of having both McAfee and Norton on your computer and it is not that simple.
No comments:
Post a Comment