I just read an article, (a senior CNet editor, also there is a tribute for him)which sadly end with tragedy but also with a mix blessing. Using modern technology like cellular phones can save lives.
I cannot be pointing out how important for women and children to carry a phone for safety. In this instance, this family did carry a cell phone.
But this man came to meet his end with only the thoughts of saving his family. I will say anyone of us in this situation will do when we get lost in
a wilderness and find the next town or county for assistance. For more read this article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16070337/?GT=8816
The woman and his children were fortunately found due to the fact that the GPS technology are currently used in the cell phones.
For more info about CNet tribute: http://www.cnet.com
http://news.com.com/2009-12-6141617.html
Sorry I cannot take comments on this entry, please go to the respective sites due to the sensitivity of the topic.
Archives
No comments:
Post a Comment