Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

News Around Your Corner


This past week, news were very vast and busy yet in a slower pace, yeah, are you kidding?  Lets review the week. 

 1. King Tut's face.  I will say he looked really good looking young fella.  Remind you of anyone?  

2. Now, US bucks stop here.  Some now start asking for euro for pay.  Lets see, the exchange rate plus all the charges, does it worth the grief?  Or cross the boarder and the GST/PST/HST or death to taxes? 

3. Olympics comes at 2008 and in China, signs are now in Chinglish and Chinese languages.  What is Chinglish?  That is English that makes no grammatical sense or reason or meaning.  I do understand when you first learn English and you tried to translate to Chinese.  Actually, I let in to my secret of a foreigner's thinking in more then one language(s). 

4. Facebook are on your face.  I was at a bit of awe when Today's Show did a segment on "Why do gals going wild online?" 

The video description: From MySpace to Facebook, more females are posting pictures of themselves drunk on the Internet.  How did this trend start and will this ever end? 

Why are girls going wild online?
Why are girls going wild online?

In another Facebook news: Facebook legality

Facebook allows Microsoft to place ads online and in NY questioned are social ads illegal?

5. Entertainment industry are on strike from writer's guild to the Broadway's stagehand.  Stages went dark and laugher halted. 

No comments:

ShareThis

Congoo by Indigo

from Congoo by Indigo