Followers

Friday, August 15, 2008

News of the Olympics


S
Bronze medalist Ara Abrahamian of Sweden throws
his medal on the floor during the medal ceremony for
the men's 84kg Greco-Roman wrestling competition at
the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games August 14, 2008.
Mongolians won first Olympic gold medal- traditional
wrestler Tuvshinbayar Naidan's judo win on Thursday.
Naidan, whose nickname is ''Tuvshee,'' beat
Kazakhstan's Askhat Zhitkeyev in the men's 100-
kilogram class.
Speedo LZR Racer Swimsuit- Michael Phelps aims for
the 7th gold medal and that is old news. The Speedo
LZR Racer is available for purchase soon in the US for the price tag 500$US. You can have a piece of Michael
Phelps for a price of an iPhone- full price. *Any
takers?*
I will let you know if I can even obtain a LZR racer and
tried to swim to it.
NBC's Today Show Meredith Vieira dreamed of being
a gymnast. There is a clip of her trying to attempt her
dream. *I wonder why she flips so well anyways.*

Interesting blogs from Beijing- CBC radio personality-
Sook-yin Lee
http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/blog/beijing/sookyin_lee/

No comments:

ShareThis

Congoo by Indigo

from Congoo by Indigo