Followers

Thursday, August 07, 2008

PETA huh what why advertisement


If you may know what PETA does for animals, some people think they reach to the lowest point when they use cannibalism to a taken human life(reference- Greyhound bus man was dead). Even I cannot bear to utter such words. I love both animals and humans. As a responsible blogger and an editor to my Internet multimedia company, I feel I should be voicing my displeasure of PETA using such ways to advertise for better treatment of animals. I hope PETA will understand that pets and humans co-exist together in harmony. Some folks find animals are very helpful for emotional and physical and other kinds of healing. Why do PETA forget there are so many animal lovers that are in awe. If you have any comments and suggestion(s) as to this entry, please comment. Links: http://blog.peta.org/archives/2008/08/cannibalistic_a.php#more Canadian Press

No comments:

ShareThis

Congoo by Indigo

from Congoo by Indigo