Oddity- This is for reasons suppose not to be odd to me, but when I start to see the captions from some of the news agency, such as: "The White Plastic Man" or "the mime man" or "a ghastly date". I could not resist and have a little giggle. Pamela, you have a fan or two who will not judge your date. Although I do have to note that your kindly gentleman does have good features and taste even with his painted white face.
Archives
About Me
Followers
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Pamela Anderson's Prop or an unidentified?
Labels:
date,
face.,
ghastly look,
mime,
pamela anderson,
plastic white man
ShareThis
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(189)
-
▼
September
(11)
- US 700Bs bailout Released
- Highlights of Presidental US Debate- 9/26/08
- I Twitter, not a Texter
- President Bush on Economic Crisis
- Android phone- T-Mobile's G1
- Pamela Anderson's Prop or an unidentified?
- Ultra Hi-def- Super Hi-Vision
- Microsoft, Senfield Wowed Me and Please Listen...
- Saturday Night Live - Michael Phelps Diet
- some Paralympic highlights
- International Exhibition Expo Zaragoza 2008
-
▼
September
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment