Followers

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Simponized All




Above: Simpsonized J.K. Rowling with her book Harry Potter- fan of that too.
A various of magazines like, Entertainment Weekly (July 27) has 4 collective covers. Advocate, a gay and lesbian magazine has Homer on the cover for the week.
Highlight: Bazaar (August 2007) has a few pages of The Simpsons in Paris hosted by Linda Evangelista.
Collections featured: Louis Vuitton
Versace
Chanel
Lanvin
Jean Paul Gaultier
Viktor and Rolf

Oh, even your local 7-Elevens are Simpsonized along with your Colas, though not Root Beer(Duff Beer)really its a soft drink, its only sold in specialty (oops) store. Not in Kwik-E-Marts. In Canada, its in Vancouver/Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada.[2]

Advertising
From Jet Blue, an airline from the USA
Quote unquote:
Hi I'm Montgomery Burns,

Here's my newest attempt at robbing a man of his livelihood. I have temporarily taken over David Neeleman's Log as I believe I have more efficient ways to run this airline. I could crush him like an ant.
http://jetblue.com/about/ourcompany/flightlog/

Simpsonized listings does not end here. And we do need to thank the good following olde sources that helps me out:
http://www.yahoo.ca
http://imdb.com
http://news.google.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Copyrights
The Simpsons model cartoon couture
http://www.metronews.ca/story.aspx?id=63458&searchtype=1&fragment=False

No comments:

ShareThis

Congoo by Indigo

from Congoo by Indigo