Followers

Friday, July 27, 2007

Sorry Buddie, I Need Us 2 Hang At The Gym


The following here is a satirical look at a research about: Fat people: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19961197/site/newsweek/ according to a research, oh dear, if I hang out with a bunch of friends that are overweight, I could or may already be fat. I do not know this is any better than telling me to discriminate and only make skinny friends or to dictate my fat friends to trim their waist? What will be the right thing to do? Be in the already limited narrow circle of friends and tell them you want to trim your waistline with them together at the gym? Or if you are a fitness guru, would you ditch your gym buddies and go back to your sometimes stormy weather best friend, who is a bit on a chubby side and ask her to head to the gym or a walk with her everyday/or few days? Of course, these results by the scientists can be screwed about the people that we hang out with. Overweight people are just people that may present other issues that may not be related to their lifestyles like they ate too much milkshake.
Let us look at the Simpons: (I had some difficulties to illustrate my point and here its about Homer)
Homer, the father, is fat, eats and drinks lots. Bart eats lots too. Milhouse, Bart's best friend, eats junk food with him at Kwik-E-Mart lots. Lets see, the other characters at the Simpsons, the Comic book guy is fat, but do anyone know why? I do not? Now lets see, we do not see too many fat buddies of Homer's. Lets see: Moe, Carl and Lenny are not fat. Ooops, we forgot, Barney drinks beers lots and he is the only one of the Homer's buddies that are fat.
The Simpsons family consists of: Marge, Bart and Lisa of whom all of them are not fat. Therefore, as you do see, Homer Simpson is surrounded by a diverse groups of family and friends that cares about his overly outward tummy. Or should we head along memory line and review Homer's journey to WeightWatchers? Head to the site here.
Disclamier: No Simpsons had their feelings hurt during the mock fat commentary.

No comments:

ShareThis

Congoo by Indigo

from Congoo by Indigo