NCAA is the college US basketball teams playing one another. Its like people watching the games, heading to the game pool at Facebook, LinkIn etc and forget productivity. Oh, we do not forget on the betting and the drinking at the bars. I can even see this is even as mad as the ones as the college football Orange bowl or bowls etc...
Quite honestly, I like the feel of the b-ball and the final four, but to endure the March madness, I will sit this out for now.
NCAA at Wikipedia
NCAA Home
Archives
About Me
Followers
Monday, March 24, 2008
ShareThis
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(189)
-
▼
March
(12)
- Video and Photo Log Story
- Olympics Torch 2008
- Oh, these Pictures Really Worth...
- NCAA Basketball March Madness
- Do Not Take the Following too Seriously Cuz...
- Web Has An Unexpected Effect
- Really Neat Videos
- The Blog Readability Test: Site
- Laptop Art
- Responsible Reporting or Quick Buck
- International Day for the Elimination of Racial ...
- UN Secretary-General's Campaign to End Violence Ag...
-
▼
March
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment