Followers

Friday, July 11, 2008

iPhone=oh dear whole


Map of iPhone prices at 23 countries- launch today
I heard the news. The press came in if you're in Canada. Please pay attention and get ready to get in debt or forget about iPhone in your Christmas list. Its to some too pricey or way too many light years to stick with a contract. On the good side, you get freebie Wi-Fi. Whats up with that anyway? I can get free Wi-Fi with iPod Touch anyway without the voice plans and the phone. I can stick with my Smartphone. The data rate are not unlimited. That's not workable with an iPod, and how can it work with an iPhone? Music downloads takes a hunk a load. If the service providers are speaking about overloads, why not increasing some of the allowance of the speeds and the GB allowance? It takes longer to sit on a traffic, the GB stills runs while it stills stalls, it really doesn't stop, unless it went overhaul. One less customer for thy iPhone, but perhaps another phone model?

No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Archive

Congoo by Indigo

from Congoo by Indigo