Followers

Friday, July 11, 2008

Canadians, We are not Alone

Canadians, we are not alone anymore. Or we have been fooled for the longest time. There are no such thing as UNLIMITED! Its coming to our next door neighbour: U.S.A. soon. They are going to pay for how much Internet usage (per GB) you can have. They are testing in some areas of the US. I was not horrified, because I started with AOL when I have my service provider. Cap always cap. Currently, I am with the iPhone provider, that also provides Internet services for homes and businesses. I can go online and look at my Internet usage, so I do not have to figure out my GB everyday. Uploads takes a lot of its toll on usage as I do find out. If your service provider does provide tools for you to monitor for your Internet usage (Bandwidth metering), do so and they provide these services so that you can track your usage and keep you as a customer. Yes, quite frankly, I see the $. They do want happy customers, and if you are not happy, keep whining with a group of people like you....the more people there are, the result will show. Happy surfing.

No comments:

ShareThis

Blog Archive

Congoo by Indigo

from Congoo by Indigo