
It becomes a common place to collect your social history through social websites, legitimate (Google, Windows, Ask, Techcrunch, CNN, BBC, Sony and more). It never cease. There are ways to opt-out through the account options, but a lot of us do not bother with that. Now you do have less options to keep your surfing more private: social history being collected by javascript. I do have a few recommends for the folks that want their Internet experience remains private. On another note, I can find out from my URL history- the one bar that shows which site you are at now/currently by estimating your gender, the results- at the picture shown. (note: I do not believe that for a second, or it is gender labelling?) Sites that I recommended and referencing: Social History Firefox Add-ons http://xerobank.com/xB_Browser.php- Note: please only download the Brower exe. As I ran through the McAfee siteAdvisor check, the source code is to be avoided. Tor: anonymity online Global Voices and Tor
No comments:
Post a Comment