Followers

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

News that Perturb my Radar

News to take note: PKK is an organization in Kurdistan, an area which is parts of south-eastern Turkey.  I was a bit disturbed about that after it was all over the headlines.  I wished this kind of initials would be clarified with the whole name due to the fact that it could be misinterpreted.  Why?  I had to look that up and in the Kurdish language interpretation, Partiya Karkeren Kurdistan.  In English, it is Kurdistan Workers Party.  I was even more perturb when initials are a commonplace in use of organizations and sometimes people's signing of documents.  Especially the world is getting smaller and communications are getting more advanced, misunderstanding can be occurred.  That's my two cents about this for now.

The weather- if you have asthma and pre-existing aliments, you will notice that the weather are the talk of the day.  The California wildfires is currently burning out of control.  Canadians are now going to bring some assistance of British Columbia water bomber to San Diego.  The cause, the hot Santa Ana winds, which came from the the desert of Southern California, began the California wildfires.  It spreads to 7 county in California.  Is it climate change?  Some already dismissed as the Santa Ana winds is a seasonal thing.  Below is a clip about California wildfires from Today- Oct 23

 

Part 4 - Today show Netcast
Part 4 - Today show Netcast

End of Part 1 of Perturb

No comments:

ShareThis

Congoo by Indigo

from Congoo by Indigo