
I would like to let you in how I stumble to this book: The Dumbest Generation How the Digital Age Stupefies Young Americans and Jeopardizes Our Future (Or, Don't Trust Anyone Under 30) by Mark Bauerlein. There is a upcoming popular site called Current
, which also is Current TV in the US, posted an article link on 8 reasons why this is the dumbest generation. I really have my piece of mind for those people who even posted on the news-site as a Gallery posting with a brief description for each. Thats not the main point I had on that piece of that Gallery
. Rather, I would like to go back to the book: The Dumbest Generation. I felt a bit saddened that this generation has been put down and undermined by the generation before, baby-boomer. Look at the current economy, food shortages, global climate change, fuel prices, global economy integration, and advances that has been over for 50 years. We have not evaluate the consequences of some of these technological advances that caused us and our future generations. Could we cope? Could we understand what gaps we left between the previous generation(s) to the next? Well, if you are under 30 or you believe that you are forever young loving the social networking or gaming (you know what consists of...), lets show the world that you have diverse knowledge, hobbies and wacky-ness outside and inside of Internet life. Lets begin...be who you are...be who you want to be...be weird if you want to even!
No comments:
Post a Comment