Here is one for you to view:
Archives
About Me
Followers
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Attack Ad Generator, Really!?
Yup, Attack Ad Generator comes to live and for sure with one day to go, there is nothing more to see and I am pulling more of these widgets and Web2.0 Presidential goings.
Make your own Attack Ad
Labels:
advertisement,
generator,
presidential,
us 2008 elections,
website
ShareThis
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(189)
-
▼
November
(19)
- Some Obama's video finds
- Whales and other endagered species
- She Went a Long Way
- Monkey Waiters, and I would like 1 too!
- Japan Airlines CEO says no to perks
- How to Borrow Money
- I don't need your hugz
- Monty Python's Solution to Piracy
- Some Political Satire
- Dog Malfunction?
- Inaugural Obama
- Obama's long list-- Peruvian Hairless dog?
- Cash Only "Living"
- Talk of the week: Pooches
- Potential New 1st Pup
- "All Things Possible"- Obama
- US Election Map 2008
- Attack Ad Generator, Really!?
- McCain's last legs
-
▼
November
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment