Is President Bush ever feel isolated? What will President elect Obama greeting be like when January 20th comes? Even China's president, Hu Jintao has greetings with his counterparts all over the globe. I did not see Russia, but certainly, the last I heard, a dialogue between two world leaders, Vladimir Putin and French President Sarkozy are seeking better relations.
From the third party, French President Sarkozy said: "Yes, but do you want to finish like Bush?" Sarkozy said, according to Levitte, referring to the unpopular outgoing U.S. president. "That's a point," Putin replied, after a pause.
Archives
About Me
Followers
Thursday, November 20, 2008
I don't need your hugz
Labels:
China,
foreign relations,
G20,
Nicolas Sarkozy,
President Bush.,
Russia,
Vladimir Putin
ShareThis
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(189)
-
▼
November
(19)
- Some Obama's video finds
- Whales and other endagered species
- She Went a Long Way
- Monkey Waiters, and I would like 1 too!
- Japan Airlines CEO says no to perks
- How to Borrow Money
- I don't need your hugz
- Monty Python's Solution to Piracy
- Some Political Satire
- Dog Malfunction?
- Inaugural Obama
- Obama's long list-- Peruvian Hairless dog?
- Cash Only "Living"
- Talk of the week: Pooches
- Potential New 1st Pup
- "All Things Possible"- Obama
- US Election Map 2008
- Attack Ad Generator, Really!?
- McCain's last legs
-
▼
November
(19)
No comments:
Post a Comment